Thursday, April 3, 2008

Water Baby

Email from Judy:

Hi Sissy,

Little man had his first swim lesson tonight! We went to the pool at Oceana High School for the " Little Bobbers" class. It was really fun! Evan wasn't quite the wildman he usually is in the water. It was a little cold and pretty noisy and I think he was a little freaked out. He did great- kicked, swam with his arms, put his face in the water,..... had a little trouble with blowing bubbles but we'll work on it.

Miss you lots!

Not sure about travel plans but we will keep you posted. Dada will give you a call tomorrow.

Love Judy and Dad


Oh my little Stinky Face is such a big kid! I was 10 before I would put my head underwater. Fearless little monkeysaurus! Pictures should be coming soon-ish of Bubba in action.

No comments: