Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally!

After 8 years of blissful togetherness, my dear friends Chris and Katie made it official and got themselves good and married on Saturday in Pasadena, CA. The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding and the happy couple looked like they belonged on a cake. Beautiful ceremony and an insanely fun party. Chris' family cracks me up; I haven't seen them in ages and was greeted with hugs and exclamations of "Girl Chris!" (Chris being "Boy Chris") all over the place. Good times.



Boy Chris and Girl Chris: still going strong at the after-party. Woo!



Boy Chris was one of my first friends at the University of Puget Sound. We met on the second day of orientation and were pretty much inseparable for the next three years. Our shared love of Adam Sandler, Star Wars and mocking others bonded us for life, and I wouldn't dream of missing such an important day in his life.

Chris is incredibly lucky to have the lovely Katie (she's a brilliant vet and anyone who helps animals is OK by me), and she is also lucky to have a great man who adores her like he does. Congratulations, you crazy kids!

And yes, the "Elaine" dance made an appearance but I don't think the moment was captured on film. Thank God. No one needs to see that in freeze frame!


Just Married!






Kim and Justin taking notes on the wedding. You're up next, Kids!

Cake! Mmm...

No comments: