Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Isn't She Lovely?


Our new Mama gave me the go-ahead to post pictures of sweet Juno. I am so glad, because Bubba has been dying to see pictures of his future wife.

These were taken in the hospital and as much as I am dying to see a new picture every day, I know I shouldn't expect the new parents to bother with things like cameras when they are hypnotized by her beauty and sweetness.

I love her so much already and cannot wait to do all of the girly things with her, and then take her to a baseball game and let her get dirty and be wild. Being an Auntie rules.


Juno and Mommy getting acquainted.


Mommy provides a nice place to rest after a day of adjusting to life on the outside.

"Who put this hat on me? Hello? I am my mother's daughter and will not stand for anything less than stunning."

1 comment:

Lady Goss Goss said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations, Lili & Nick! Thanks for posting, Faz.