Wednesday, May 21, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

I'm an auntie again! No name yet for Baby Fleetfoot, but according to her mom she is 7lbs, 1 oz, has lots of hair and is perfect. Mom, Dad and Baby are doing great and resting now.

Elisabeth and Nick welcomed their baby girl late last night after 30 hours in labor (think about that for a minute: that's almost an entire work week) and no drugs. Let me repeat that: my girl went natural and was able to form complete sentences this morning. I had a headache the other day and went rifling through my medicine cabinet looking for leftover Vicodin hoping to make the pain stop. As my mom said, "She's a tough cookie." Indeed.

As pictures and more details come in, I'll be sure to post updates.

And I SO called it on the girl thing.

Congratulations Lili and Nick!

No comments: